Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Trick or Treat! :)

My mom asked me last night, about what I was going to do on Halloween. She was expecting me to tell her that I was planning to go Trick or Treating, however, to her surprise...I didn't! :) I told her I wasn't going to go Trick or Treating, because I had no child to go with as an excuse, and also...I don't enjoy half the candies I receive anyways.

Right now it's raining in New York, so I'm pretty sure not a lot of people are even out. Unless, they are all partying in the club or something. Whatever. I just came back from my boyfriend's house, I enjoyed spending time with him and his family. Well, now since the fun is over, I'm going to do homework...haha. I do hope everyone is having a fun and safe Halloween. Hope you kids get a lot of treats, and the older teens - adults get to have fun dressing up or just partying.

Before I go, I'd like to introduce a WONDERFUL song,
the song is "You and I" by Park Bom (2NE1)
You and I together, it just feels so right.


No comments: