Thursday, December 18, 2008

Vacation Time

Ah! It's literally Winter Vacation time for most people. For all the college students that have safely arrived home, start partying! Haha, and for all those High School kids that haven't got out yet and have to wait till next week..SUCKER! lol Just kidding, but tonight I'll be off on a plane flying to Vancouver then Hong Kong then to Singapore! Exciting!!~

Hopefully everyone will have a safe and happy holiday with their friends and family. I'm excited for Singapore but that meant I would be missing Christmas and New Years here...

I hope everyone has a safe holiday! this is a shot post so i'll end it with a cheery song.

"all my own, in a big red bow!
Bring me a love that i can call my own ♥"



My Only Wish This Year - Britney Spears

No comments: