Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Oh My GOSH!

Well, I haven't been updating recently BUT it's okay because it's not like anyone really notices. Therefore, I will not apologize for my lack of dedication.

I know for the past 2 month's, I've only written about pain and suffering. Now i can't even remember those pains because I have a person to thank...other than my lovely friends whom were all there for me in my time of need. A special guy has fallen from the sky and stolen my heart. I remember feeling so sad and not confident in myself, but now I don't remember any of that and can only feel proud and lucky. (: People know how much i've been talking about him.

I think I won't be so pessimistic from now on, unless something bad happens LOL! I feel like nothing could be wrong now, because I have loved ones and after this year I'll be free from all the little things that bothers me now. Shout out to that one person that turned my frown upside down. I know what an honest relationship is, because he's the only guy I haven't been able to keep a secret from ...it's amazing. Also, the only guy that makes me blush daily...it's insane. I'm glad I have a blog for this use because now I will be able to remember how happy I am. ☺

I'm going to end this blog so i can save some ideas for next time..♥

I guess i'll put in a song right now...I haven't done that for a while:
"Oh whatever anyone anyone says, it doesn't matter to me
oh whoever whoever curses me, i'll only look at you,
even when i'm born again, it's still only you
even as time goes by"


No comments: